[ENG Sub] Love Sick The Series Freshy Camp S1E01
If the link is not clickable then it isn’t available yet.
Kuda’s notes and tidbits. Texts below contains spoilers from this and/or previous episodes.
– Those keeping up with LS are probably aware of what this is. But if you haven’t, this is a reality audition show for LS Season 2. It’ll run for 9 episodes and there are 2 episodes a week (Sat-Sun). After that, LS Season 2 premieres.
– Sorry about the weird audio, the issue came from MCOT. They aired it like this and some people had minor complaints about it.
– “Why isn’t this on your main channel?” That channel has a standing copyright claim issue (unrelated to LS) so I can’t upload a full episode there. Instead of uploading them as 15 minutes parts, I decided to just use a different channel.
– “Will LS Season 2 be uploaded there too?” I don’t know yet, actually. I will if I can (the warning expires the day Freshy Camp ends, how convenient) but I don’t know if they’ll let you upload an unlimited length even if the warning expires. If that’s the case then LS Season 2 will be on the new channel.
– There’s a minor spoiler since they’re casting for Pam, which is a character that doesn’t show up until near the end of the novel. It seems like they’ll include her earlier like some of the characters from Season 1. I’m not sure if they ever had Em in Season 1, but if they’re casting for him then probably not. (It’s been a year and I still don’t know who’s who other than the main cast. LS has a shitton of characters.)
– I don’t have a full list of who made it as part of new Angels Gang members. As far as I know, some original members are still there. I only know that Yoshi made it, but there are definitely more.
– Speaking of Yoshi, I ad-libbed some of the lines they used for auditions. Sometimes I couldn’t hear and some felt like it was better that way. (Then there’s some scenes I skipped altogether because who knows what they hell they were saying.) I wanted to keep myself entertained while working. The majority are translated as they are though, with the exception of Yoshi’s. Bonus points for those who got the reference. We’ll be BFFs.
– I actually don’t know which parts these kids (plus two non-kids since Kim and Boss are like, over 20.) auditioned for. I do know that they held casting calls for Pam, Mick, Mum (though none of these guys are remotely chubby…), Mawin and Em. (PS, I found it weird that Boss auditioned for Em when he’s totally Om. But they didn’t have a casting call for Om, I guess.) They also had a generic Angels Gang members casting call.
– Dude, everyone was saying how cold the judges sounded when they dismissed those that didn’t make it through the initial auditions. I guess that’s how they do it in the entertainment industry. Plus, they had like 2000+ people to go through too.
– Speaking of the judges, who are these strangers?! Well, it’s been mentioned before that there’s a new production team. The guy we saw often (without glasses, looking real stern) is p’Artty and he’s the new executive producer and founded Wealthy Enterprise (I’m not sure about the latter part, but I feel like he’s the face of that company.) The new director is p’Yuan, the guy in the beginning of the episode thanking the fans.)
– Also, I just wanna mention how weird it is to be asking these kids about their sexual orientations. If mean, the ones that have already figured it out for themselves are fine, props to them, mawma. But like…they asked Kaii (and probably others) so many times that I just felt uncomfortable for him. And he’s like, 15! He handled it like a champ though. Are they afraid that someone might appear too feminine or something? Even if that’s the case, what’s why these kids are supposed to be acting. LS is not a documentary about their lives. All I’m saying is that whichever gender you’re attracted to shouldn’t dictate on whether you can act or not. I understand casting someone that is similar to the character but at some point it’s like, “Really? That matters?” But, hey. I wasn’t the one that had to sit through over 2000 auditions just to find the perfect people for the series, so it’s easy for me to say all of this.
– I love how there are two Benz’s so we can make a Banana in Pyjamas reference. Some people call them B1 and B2.
– Lastly, I know you’ll ask so here’s the list of all finalists and their Twitter and Instagram. (I kinda skipped FB since I don’t use it so I didn’t bother looking for them.)
- LS1 – Min @minthitipat | @minthtp
- LS2 – Na @nnanoob | @nnanoob
- LS3 – Benz 1 @benzsmile43 | @bsbenz
- LS4 – Mean @m34nismind | @m34nismind
- LS5 – Game @gameplayrabbit | @gameplay.rb
- LS6 – Oat @oattrttt | @oattrt
- LS7 – Bella @bella_phonchita | @bella_phonchita
- LS8 – Chain @ChainThanin | @in.cha
- LS9 – Jane @janeeeyeh | @janeeyeh
- LS10 – Bank @banktheewara | @bbnkbank
- LS11 – Benz 2 @zznebenzz | @benzsirikorn
- LS12 – Kaii @kaii_prakasit | @kaii_prakasit
- LS13 – Ou @ou_thatchawut | @ou.tcw
- LS14 – Zanook @zanookzn | @zanookk
- LS15 – Khet @khet_pitt | @khet_maker
- LS16 – Kim @kiimmon | @kimmon.dj
- LS17 – BombBam @bomb_kirati | @bomb_kirati
- LS18 – Fifa @premananfifa | @fifa_premanan
- LS19 – Boss @BZFucker | @nsbz_fty
I, Alex, have decided to take down the donation box to prevent further misunderstanding.
The donation box's purpose was solely for the server cost and has nothing to do with P'Kuda's works. Please note that she asked 'NOTHING' in return for all the works she's done.
As a gentle reminder, things we say may offend people whether it was done intentionally or not. So let's be mindful of the things we put on the net.