[ENG Sub] Love Sick Season 2 EP1
If the link is not clickable then it isn’t available yet.
Kuda’s notes and tidbits. Texts below contains spoilers from this and/or previous episodes.
– First, I’ll just get the boring stuff out of the way. Why isn’t this on YouTube? As I’ve explained in a previous blog post, it has to do with videos being automatically flagged for copyright then MCOT going wild over Freshy Camp (25 people watched that shit, they need to take a seat). It takes like nearly two hours to upload an episode and I don’t want to risk having them getting deleted then forced to reupload them again. So, now I hide links under things. As for other questions, just get Adblock extension. They’re available for Chrome and Firefox. You should have it installed normally anyway if you’re using the internet regularly. Otherwise, it’d be like walking around without shoes on.
– Yay, we kicked off the new season in a semi weird way. As a reminder, please keep the comment section spoiler-free as best as you can. There are people who have not read the novel, so please be considerate with your discussion. I can’t really enforce this so the least you could do is put a ‘big spoiler below’ warning or something.
– They kinda skipped a chapter (but not really) with this episode. The dinner scene took place in Chapter 24 but I wouldn’t read it (if you haven’t) until at least 2×02 is released. (The end of season 1 was Chapter 22.) The soccer thing got moved to the next episode by the way they kept mentioning ‘tomorrow’s event.’ Get your walkie-talkies ready!
– The runny egg thing was a joke about how a broken yolk refers to when one loses their virginity. PS. I swear they weren’t subtle with the placement of two eggs and the hot dogs. That was a penis. Period.
– Earn stole that kiss. (Props to whoever wrote that scene, it was awesome.)
– A lot of changes were made in terms of locations this season. The music clubroom got a whole lot smaller. (Was that even a room? They were literally in a staircase.) I’m 85% sure that locations for Friday College and the convent are different too. There’s the narrow hallway with lockers and the bathroom the swim team was using. For some weird reason, everything got smaller when it should’ve been the opposite.
– Who knew Grace is just a bitch with a kind heart? She gets off on being better than others (as do lots of people in general, she is just more in your face about it) but I wonder if she paid for those shoes because she genuinely wanted to help out or she wanted to rub Jeed’s nose in it. I have a feeling it’s the former though. I prefer the former, it gives her something more to do than just being “the bitch” character.
– I’m really glad that they’re slowly reintroducing the characters rather than throwing everyone at us like they did in the previous season. We want quality, not quantities. Puen, New, and Tex (Pang, Pop and Shay) are still in the opening credits so they’re not going anywhere. Speaking of opening credits, August got moved up a few spots but he didn’t show up in this episode. It’s like a 40-minute show. There’s only so much you can fit in that amount of time.
– Don’t ask me to explain the significant of that mustard line. I don’t know either. The original was Koko Krunch or something.
– Also, the last part with the taxi was cute though confusing. It looked like Noh was giving an interview. Someone told me it was kinda like how they did it at the end of You Who Came From the Stars but I’ve never watched that so I’m taking their words for it.
– There are no previews! Why?!
– Here are the two new OSts. I’ve subbed the opening but not the ending theme. The MV for that hasn’t been released yet. Both are available on iTunes (insert Ru’s wink).
I, Alex, have decided to take down the donation box to prevent further misunderstanding.
The donation box's purpose was solely for the server cost and has nothing to do with P'Kuda's works. Please note that she asked 'NOTHING' in return for all the works she's done.
As a gentle reminder, things we say may offend people whether it was done intentionally or not. So let's be mindful of the things we put on the net.