[ENG Sub] Love Sick Season 2 EP12
If the link is not clickable then it isn’t available yet.
Kuda’s notes and tidbits. Texts below contains spoilers from this and/or previous episodes.
– I’m sure a lot of people are thinking that Pete is acting like this because he’s jealous but I feel like it’s more because of how his best friend refuses to talk to him like a friend would. I get the sense that Pete feels shafted by this whole thing, and wouldn’t you? It’s like, he’s upset at the fact that he thinks Earn doesn’t trust him.
– Speaking of getting upset, everybody was getting upset over this and that. The most surprising one has to be Yuri though. I didn’t think what Aim said about her being naive got to her. Perhaps it didn’t until Jeed mentioned that it wasn’t exactly a good thing. To clarify, they used a word which literally translated to “a pretty world.” It basically means someone who is ignorant about the real world and such.
– Okay, this whole “I’m not gay” thing was discussed to death when the novel was released. I don’t think I ever spoke about it though, and I thought it wasn’t worth mentioning when I translated Chapter 34. Maybe I translated it weird, maybe it was different reading the Thai text, but I thought Noh explained what he meant by what he told Phun. Noh isn’t gay in a sense that he isn’t attracted to guys. He’s only attracted to someone who happens to be a guy. Noh was slightly offended because he assumed Phun thought of him as being too fickle when that wasn’t the case. So to Noh, he isn’t gay. Sure, we can define this whole thing as Noh being in denial about being gay, or at least bisexual, but Noh’s only 17. He doesn’t like labels. He doesn’t identified with being gay and it’s okay. He just knows how he feels. Noh was just saying that Phun is the only guy he wanted to be with. I vaguely recall the term Phunsexual being thrown around and perhaps this applies to Noh.
– Phun and Noh’s relationship is so complicated that I like how chill Om and Mick are. I feel like it’s okay not to have so many dramatic plots going on at once. It’s a nice break from all the angsty teenage relationships (how many are there again…?) that are going on.
– And before someone complains about how they’re not sticking to the novel where Earn supposedly wasn’t there to hear the confession (kinda like the dog tag scene where Yuri and Mo were there), always keep in mind that the novel was written from Noh’s perspective. Noh doesn’t know everything that goes on. It’s highly possible that Earn was there but Noh had no idea, which was why he was never mentioned.
– Next week! (This week..?) The teasers gave us nothing.
I, Alex, have decided to take down the donation box to prevent further misunderstanding.
The donation box's purpose was solely for the server cost and has nothing to do with P'Kuda's works. Please note that she asked 'NOTHING' in return for all the works she's done.
As a gentle reminder, things we say may offend people whether it was done intentionally or not. So let's be mindful of the things we put on the net.