[ENG Sub] Love Sick Season 2 EP14
If the link is not clickable then it isn’t available yet.
Kuda’s notes and tidbits. Texts below contains spoilers from this and/or previous episodes.
– They had some weird censors and blurs going on in this episode. The drinks weren’t blurred until they were actually drinking them. Like, why? What could that possibly achieve?
– I like conversation Golf and Noh had. It was subtle, but not really. Also, I wonder if they’re just gonna drop the Moan/Mo/Golf story line now. They technically can and focus on others. Golf kinda fulfilled his role. We’ll still see him again in the future because he still has things to do but they could easily do that scene without him. I don’t know, I just thought it was weird. Those three had a lot going on. Suddenly, Mo called things thing off and that was that? Eh.
– I feel like a lot of people are kind of harsh on Phun. He’s obviously not perfect as Noh makes him out to be. But that’s life in general. We all have our flaws and even Phun acknowledges that. Yeah, it seems like Phun gets jealous all the time but that’s because Noh isn’t exactly open to the idea of them being together. He gives hints to Phun. He tells Phun how he feels but then doesn’t actually support his claims with his actions. It’s a lot to handle when you’re young and still confused about things. It’s even worse when he doesn’t talk about this to anyone, not even to Noh.
– Lastly, who still burns CDs in 2015? These kids are supposed to be a flash drive generation! I suppose it’s more dramatic to have Noh break a CD than a tiny USB thing.
– PS, I slightly wished they had used 4444 as the passcode to Noh’s phone as a nod to the fans. White’s family has a thing for number 4. His license plate is 1CT 444. It was a huge thing a while back when he posted a photo with his car. They all claimed it was pure coincidence that the letters are CT though. (The bid was placed a long time ago, supposedly.) It wasn’t intentionally meant to stand for Captain.
– Next week! (This week..?) We wait with Noh.
I, Alex, have decided to take down the donation box to prevent further misunderstanding.
The donation box's purpose was solely for the server cost and has nothing to do with P'Kuda's works. Please note that she asked 'NOTHING' in return for all the works she's done.
As a gentle reminder, things we say may offend people whether it was done intentionally or not. So let's be mindful of the things we put on the net.