[ENG Sub] Love Sick Season 2 EP15
If the link is not clickable then it isn’t available yet.
Kuda’s notes and tidbits. Texts below contains spoilers from this and/or previous episodes.
– I just find it funny how DM put an age restriction for this episode. I’m guessing it has to do with the shower scene…which is ironic considering that it’s supposed to show how innocent Noh and Om’s relationship is.
– So many amine references that I had to do some research to make sure I got everything right.
– The song’s back! New opening title and everything! It’s a sign, people!
– I like that Pang is opening up herself to Pop. I also like that Pop is trying his best to woo her. You know some of you have done this. Reading up on their interests and try your best like you’ve been into them all along. Forget ShayPop, #TeamMaruko! PS: What the hell kind of a bookstore sells swimwear? I must be missing something.
– Lastly, I don’t know why parents think if your son stops being around a guy he has a crush on he’ll stop being gay. Being gay isn’t something that goes away. People would be so much happier if they stop trying to find something or someone to blame when what they’re dealing with isn’t necessary a terrible thing. If some women prefers penises over vagina, why can’t some men?
– Next week! (This week..?) More sadness and brooding to come.
I, Alex, have decided to take down the donation box to prevent further misunderstanding.
The donation box's purpose was solely for the server cost and has nothing to do with P'Kuda's works. Please note that she asked 'NOTHING' in return for all the works she's done.
As a gentle reminder, things we say may offend people whether it was done intentionally or not. So let's be mindful of the things we put on the net.