[ENG Sub] Love Sick Season 2 EP16
If the link is not clickable then it isn’t available yet.
Kuda’s notes and tidbits. Texts below contains spoilers from this and/or previous episodes.
– This episode’s name might not make a lot of sense without some explanations. In Thai, there’s a term which literally translates to “a third hand,” it means a third person who breaks up a couple. It’s kinda like a love triangle but usually involves a break up. They used this term in the episode, although I translated it differently (a challenger appears!) mainly because it wasn’t something I wanted to explain at length with a translator note within the episode. Now that we got that out of the way, you can see why they weren’t exactly being subtle with all the hands. (By the way, I don’t even know these new charecter’s names yet so I’m gonna refer to them as Low Rent Version of Mick and Low Rent Version of Per until I learn their names.)
– Speaking of things not being subtle. The scene where Noh exists a door (with a sign that says Door 5) with “The Door” playing the background. Okay.
– After following the novel rather closely, it seems they’ve decided to skip multiple key scenes all together. (We kinda jumped through a chapter or two.) The one I regret not seeing is the scene after Phun and Noh had dinner and Phun caught Aim on a date with a guy. I’m disappointed that we won’t get to see that.
– I feel bad for Aim. Can you imagine the relationship she has with her mother? The woman sashayed away after paying off the school in order to keep her daughter in the convent without as much as asking how said daughter might feel.
– Some songs from the episode (which I thought were kind of jarring considered how unfamiliar we are with them).
- Smiling Moon – Ek Surachet (Earn’s current ringback tone…which he bothered to change since yesterday. Basically about how someone is being overlooked, etc.)
- Do Something – Pang Nakarin (Noh’s ringback tone…which he bothered to change since yesterday…? This is a weird one because this song was the OST for a really old project I did. It gave me weird flashback.)
- I Think – Tone Sofa (If you’re asking if I’m thinking of anything // I do think that you’re cute // Are you here with anyone? // If not, then I’d like to chat with you)
– Next week! (This week..?) Let the music play!
I, Alex, have decided to take down the donation box to prevent further misunderstanding.
The donation box's purpose was solely for the server cost and has nothing to do with P'Kuda's works. Please note that she asked 'NOTHING' in return for all the works she's done.
As a gentle reminder, things we say may offend people whether it was done intentionally or not. So let's be mindful of the things we put on the net.