[ENG Sub] Love Sick Season 2 EP19
If the link is not clickable then it isn’t available yet.
Kuda’s notes and tidbits. Texts below contains spoilers from this and/or previous episodes.
– Remember how Jeed was thrown into the pool and got wet so Yuri suggested she change into her gym clothes? Well, FD has their own gym uniform too but Noh’d rather be half naked around Phun. What a tease.
– I appreciate how they’re trying to pull some of the stuff from the first season with the shirt hanging out to dry (when Phun accidentally threw a bucket of water on Noh the day after their almost first kiss). Then there’s the whole (admiringly cliche) falling on top of one another which happened when they were washing Noh’s scooter (except Noh’s the shirtless one this time around).
– Jeed is going cray with vengeance by making her ponytail higher and tighter. I was wondering how they’d pull Jeed into Noh’s life. If you read the novel, then you’d realize that Jeed’s storyline is different (according to Noh, at least) so I suppose it’s smart of them to make her go after Noh to spite Yuri. (Poor thing.) Don’t get me started on Aim. That girl needs help.
– While I get that Coach Arm is probably only a few years older than Mick, I still think it’s a tiny bit creepy considering he’s a teacher at the school. I mean, flip this situation around a bit. If Mick were a girl, I feel like a lot more people would be up in arms over this little plot. Sure, it’d be cute if Mick has a slight crush on his teacher (who hasn’t?) but when it seems like those feelings might be reciprocated…it’s a bit much to swallow.
– Why the hell did we spend two whole minutes learning about AIS Zeed sim card bullshit? I get holding a bag of Lay’s, drinking Oishi green tea or scarfing down their Trendy Roll. But not this. No, ma’am. This is where I draw the line. I was actually considering not subbing that entire scene and move on with my life at first.
– Next week! (This week..?) Kissy face.
I, Alex, have decided to take down the donation box to prevent further misunderstanding.
The donation box's purpose was solely for the server cost and has nothing to do with P'Kuda's works. Please note that she asked 'NOTHING' in return for all the works she's done.
As a gentle reminder, things we say may offend people whether it was done intentionally or not. So let's be mindful of the things we put on the net.