KL Answers Questions

451 Responses

1. Mary Mello says:

I discovered the Locesick series recently and I have no words to express my gratitude when I found this site with Novel translated until chapter 60 .. Now I realized that the last update was in 2015 … so I was very sad because there are still 5 chapter to complete the translation. Can I ask a question … Is it possible to complete the translation of this series? Or I must lose hope … I understand that not easy to translate… Anyway I just have to thank for this excellent translation work.

2. Koala Cruz says:

Just want to thank you for all the effort you did in bringing Thai series understand​able to us non Thai speaking earthlings.

I may be too late in knowing your site but I guess it is never too late to express my gratitude.

From the Philippines, maraming salamat.

• Mary Mello says:

Hi! I’m so happy when I read your comment … I live in Brazil … a country so far from your… while you’re getting ready to sleep I’m waking up …. kkkkk… Now we have an affinity that surpasses distances .. the series Lovesick. I also discovered the serie recently and I fell madly in love with Noh and Phun … I always visit this site waiting for update and what a good surprise was to see your comment. Anyway I hope that the last 5 chapters of the novel Lovesick will be translated. This is my dream …

3. Aoolai says:

Just a big thank you for your hard work. I discovered LSTH and the novel a week ago, so I followed chapter after chapter and episode after episode. And when I saw that there was nothing else suddenly, I thought where is Kudalakorn? How is she ?
    I was really worried about how you seem to have suddenly disappeared (I even did some research on the web about you before finding this post). But I’m relieved to know that you’re okay, even if it’s sad that you do not have time to do what you want.
    I did not do anything like you, but like my brother, I know we’re out of time, I really understand you!
    So it’s sad because you’ve done a great job and I’d rather read your subtitles, but your life is much more important, so I’m glad you’re not sad or angry with the comments. If I were you, I think I’ll be (maybe I do not know, but I’m unhappy, I know with all those shameless people who ask you to work for anything and everything … So Hope you always read the comments and can see that these are people who really love your job and who do not ask you anything, just to be fine!
    Thank you very much (still, I’m a little sad cuz I discovered LS too late to have the opportunity to exchange words with you!)

• Aoolai says:

Man, I don’t know how but some parts of my message are wrong XD
      Like the part with a brother ? ^^’
      My message :
      I didn’t do anything like you, but as a fellow grown up, I know we’re out of time, I really understand you!
      So it’s sad cuz you’ve done a great job and I’d rather read your subtitles, but your life is much more important, so I’m glad you’re not sad or angry with the comments. If I were you, I think I’ll be (maybe, I don’t know, but I’m unhappy atm with all those shameless people who ask you to work for anything and everything … So hope you’re still reading the comments and can see that they are people who really love your job and who don’t ask you anything, just to be fine!

4. Nina Smile says:

I only discovered love sick last year and I’m so upset that you don’t have the time to finish translating this from episode 21. Especially as the translation for season 2 that is out there is awful (after that episode). I love this show so much and am grateful for all the work you put into it in the past. Wishing you the best as a big fan.

5. cabelita says:

Hai, could you sub drama O-negative the series please ? i’ll be waiting.

6. Lua says:

i understand, but can you just tell me: will you ever finish translating the novel? it’s comprehensible if you don’t, i just really need to know.

7. GLDoh says:

Only just found this series. Words cannot express my gratitude to KL or anyone else for translating it.

8. SINmaster says:

Greetings and a big thanks from Finland! What you do is awesome and I do hope you manage to still enjoy this as a hobby – define your pace and no need to feel sad. I do similar stuff as you, so I know how it feels when you cannot give it your all. It will pass and you’ll find your inspiration again. Thanks to you I found Love Sick The Series that’s now my ultimate favorite and now I even try to learn Thai thanks to it :P

9. A Dumpling says:

Hi P’. I just wanted to stop by and say that we miss you and hope that you doing okay. You don’t have to update a video post, just seeing you writing and being active on here is enough for us ^^

10. spidersylar says:

Hi. To me, it doesn’t matter how long it takes for you to post another update; I’m just grateful that you take the time do so. Patiently awaiting the next episode of Love Sick :)

11. Sindy says:

Please sub Look Mai Klai ton with Min and Om!!

12. Nana Sam says:

Hello :) question : would u or do u know anyone who will be subbing this serie : Love Songs Love Series ตอน ขอบคุณที่รักกัน ? And do u know if there is an international group or facebook page ? let me know ! Thanks :)

13. Mark Vincent Millona says:

Hello, P’ Kuda! I am Mark Vincent Millona , an avid fan of Lovesick the series from the Philippines. I admire your style in writing and your dedication in making your fellow fans understand the series you are subbing. I am also one of those fans who felt frustrated because of your sudden disappearance. What you do is indeed a difficult thing to do and it will really consume your time. As a professional, you need to focus on your work and I guess that is what you prioritized and we cannot blame you for that. As for me, I am still grateful for what you did for us. Without you, we couldn’t have understood Lovesick that well. Thank you and I am still looking forward to your next projects!

14. Tam Nguyen says:

Hello Kuda!!! Nice to meet you!!!
    My name is Tam Nguyen, I’m Vietnam fan of Min Pechaya.
    Lakorn “Look Mai Klai Ton – ลูกไม้ไกลต้น” of Min Pechaya and Om Akapan will be back on the air on the next time. Do you design to do Engsub for that film?
    If you have a time, please do Engsub for this film. Beacause We want to translate from English into Vietnamese for Vietnam fan of Min to watch. Thank you very much!

15. Roy india says:

Dear, could you make the video file in 480p or 360p, please? 1080p is too big size for us to download with limited data connection. :(

16. edo says:

please come back p’. i don’t want you to sub anything just update the blog again. just write anything here. i miss your style in writing. please be back and let us know that you’re doing fine. this is still the best blog i’ve ever visited.

17. Anh says:

Thank you so much for your hard work. My Love Sick experience being a wonderful journey also thanks a lot to you! Wish you all the best!!!

18. sam says:

just to let you know that i am one of thousands who appreciate your hardwork. i wish you all the best.

19. wuti says:

please, i want to read make it right series.

this site will provide novel. please translate it.

20. shii says:

how about Love Series Season2 series? will she continue with the subs? the subs from episode 22 are just </3

21. Sunday Arnon says:

สวัสดีคับ เราซันเดนะ มาคุยเรื่องงานอ่าจ้า Line: SundayArnon

22. emem says:

Hi Guys! Hi p’kuda. Oh my gosh! I miss this comment section, I miss reading comments, rants, interacting to other visitor, Wow those days… and now I’m so sad knowing that there were no updates here :( I remember discovering this site, Oh boy that was amazing! reading LoveSick novel 3 days straight, because I want to compare it to the live action (series). then I also got busy… and now I want to finish the series, I went back here again and still no updates… :( I hope that P’kuda is doing well… I miss you guys :'(

23. Afrizal says:

come back!!!

24. Vacy Johann Boehme says:

I’ve finished reading LS and I just want you to know that you did a great job with the translation. Thank you so much!

25. Ellie says:

Dear Kuda, not sure whether you read all the comments. I’m amazed by the amount of time you have put on the subs and the translation. Reading your post I understand how you have had to give up other things which I should have guessed. I’m sorry to hear people are disappointed in you. We should all be grateful instead. You have done a great job! And you are really good at it. You surely have a carrier option as a translator and/or writer! I wish you all the best with what ever you’re doing. Don’t take the negative comments to your heart. We all love how you made it possible for us to follow stories we wouldn’t have access to. Lots of love!

26. asoke maurya says:

Dear KL: I accidentally stumbled on to Love Sick and was totally enraptured. I am a non-Thai speaker and would like to buy the 12 episodes in Series 1 but all efforts to buy here in Chiang Mai have resulted in out-of-stock. Would be grateful for suggestions as to where to buy the uncut version with eng subs.

27. GW says:

I’ve really enjoyed all your work on ‘Love Sick’ so far. I’m sorry you aren’t able to do as much subbing as you used to. Is episode 21 the last you’ve done or is there anywhere else to find episodes 22 onwards? Best wishes, GW

28. dramalover4 says:

Did anyone here watched new Chinese web series called Addiction/Heroin or Chinese web series counterattack?

29. Dream says:

It’s okay! just so you know i love your subs the most! Hang in there P’Kuda! million thanks to you~

30. Bruna says:

Ohh I’m sorry for what you’ve been through… I mean, if you’re writing this to appease some spirits it’s obvious you feel bad for not being able to keep up the same rithim you had before. I feel sorry because, if you took your time to “apologize” maybe you’re feeling awful… I mean… worse than feel that someone let you down, is to feel thar you let someone down…
    I’m really greatiful for all your hard work! I hope you can keep that up. I’d suggest, as other people already translated all second season, for you to focus on translating the novel (it seens easier once you don’t need to keep track of timing and stuff) and yours is the best translation I’ve seen so far (not that I had find a lot though…).
    One last thing: Do you have and IG account? Or FB account? I really want to contact you ’cause I want your permission (and the author’s, if you keep in touch with her) to translate LS to BR-portuguese (I’ve already seen some translation, though it’s not complete and I don’t know if they have permission for that). I don’t know if my email appears to you… if it does, please contact me ok? Or I come back here looking for the answer. ^^
    Thank you for everything!!!! Work hard on your job but have fun too, ok? kisses.

31. meia says:

its okay P’, im going to stick to ur blog anyway and checking every updates, I like this blog so freaking much that i think im going to stick around for a very very long period of time >.O, thank you for subbing the series, i learned thai little by little ^^,

32. jL says:

Dear P Kuda, hope you are well

33. Nicole says:

First off, I would like to start by thanking you so much for subbing these episodes. I fell in love with this show so quickly. Someone in these comments linked us to the rest of the episodes with English subtitles but it is so hard to understand. So PLEASE start subbing again. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!

34. bamburn04 says:

UPDATE – BamBurn’s – Where We Stand

Chapter 35, “Admit”

It’s the day after and the gang is studying for upcoming quizzes at Card’s house. Unexpectedly, there are a few more guests besides Pete, Earn, and Por present. With everyone gathered in one place and a few grievances between some of them, what must be on their minds?

See his new chapter of “Where We Stand” at:

35. bamburn04 says:

UPDATE – BamBurn’s – Where We Stand

Chapter 34, “Save”

LOG-IN TO READ CERTAIN CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER

After their spat, everything is looking amazing for Pete and Earn. It’s like the air is clear, the sky is bright, and everything is full of color. With their lives being so well put together, is there anything that can bring them down from this high?

See his new chapter of “Where We Stand” at:

36. Mark says:

You bring so much and ask for so little

37. Mark says:

I thank you for all your hard work I’ll stand by you keep fighting 😂

38. AditaKID says:

Hai P, Thanks for your hard work, honestly i fall in love to LoveSick because of you, because you share LoveSick with english sub (series + novel), so thank you so much for you, i’m fans from Indonesia. And i just want you to know that i appreciate your kind and your hard work, keep spirit and sorry if LS fans make you frustation *bow

1. September 28, 2015